mercredi 6 octobre 2010

Good and bad environmental portraits research




For my bad ones I tried to find pictures that could be considered good but the cheesiness and the bad taste in editing makes them not that good. Some of them are actually extremely good technically but sometimes I think it's too much... and sometimes not enough. HDR composites are definitely something I despise but I used to love back then. I also posted some portraits that I found interesting but at the same time so pretentious (the guy with the fox). Maybe I'm not brilliant enough to understand. I got also band shots that are not done very well or with very few taste in lighting, location, colors and especially strange photoshop editing. I've got also cheesy portrait where people take themselves too seriously.

For my good ones, well it is really a question of opinion. Some people in the class I know would find them boring and uninteresting but most of them are my style. Most of them are done with natural or ambiant light and are more about feelings and emotions than composition and direct link with the environment. Some of them could not be considered environmental portraits but I don't know I think they are. I tried to be different from the usual old school photo-documentary pictures and find some work from my flickr contacts who inspire me. These are not masterpieces but definitely good work in my opinion that deals with emotions and feelings.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire