mardi 12 octobre 2010

Fashion research

I found an interesting series done but a couple of Russian photographers, Andrey Yakovlev and Lili Aleeva. Here is the link.

I know it is not my Picasa web album but they are already all there together. All these images show perfectly how narration works in most fashion shoots now. I used to hate fashion but the narrative dimension brought to most of the works now created some interest to me since I am a big fan of cinema. What I liked with this series of pictures is that the story is so easy to read and all the composition are so well thought and planned. Their approach is quite interesting since it is related to our reality, it's a story that probably already happened and they just recreate this macabre event in a funny and interesting way. This shooting really caught my attention and opened my mind about fashion.

For more work of them here is the link

I also provided some more pictures on Picasa web album from many other photographers -> here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire